The simple way to boost student engagement is to make sure everyone can clearly hear presentations and lectures.
JBL Soundbars and speakers offer a simple way to enhance Interactive Displays with superior quality audio. While our range of stunning Interactive Displays producing incredible high resolution visuals, there’s still a chance students may not hear the audio in presentations lectures.
Understand the education opportunity.
Download our PDF datasheets that show how our JBL speakers, soundbars & headphones can be used in the education sector.
Versatile portable audio
JBL Headphones for Classroom or Library
JBL Control One
JBL Bar 2.1
• 25 to 200W of power
• Two way speaker configuration with quality cones for room filling sound
• Crystal clear high frequencies without strain or distortion
• Wall Mountable
JBL Bar 2.1
• The 300W of power output ensures great audio performance ensuring students at the back can hear
• Rich and deep bass from a 6.5” (165mm) wireless subwoofer
• Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth providing extra in class flexibility
JBL Bar 3.1
450W Soundbar – 4K Support
• Ideally suited to the larger classroom with 450W of power and JBL Surround Sound
• Thrilling bass from a 10” (250mm) wireless subwoofer
• True 4K connectivity to support higher resolution Interactive Displays
• Improved voice clarity by dedicated centre channel
Request a Call Back
Get one our our AV product specialists to give you a call.
Talk to the Northamber AV team on 020 8296 7399 for more on JBL Harmann Audio.