Experience the Power of Blustream
Blustream is the audio visual industry’s award winning option for advanced HDMI distribution. Blustream’s products have been designed and engineered by a global team of AV specialists with over 30 years experience.
Research highlighted the market need for an AV distribution brand that could deliver both industry leading performance and most importantly reliability. This has resulted in them developing a range of HDBaseT, Video over IP and HDMI solutions that deliver seamless AV integration within any installation environment. As an official HDBaseT™ adopter and alliance member, Blustream is firmly positioned at the forefront of this advanced technology. Through integration of the latest pioneering chipsets Blustream’s engineers have developed the world’s most innovative range of AV distribution products.
Platinum 8×8 HDBaseT™ Matrix
For up to lengths of 100m over a single CAT cable
• Advanced HDBaseT™ technology offering uncompressed video and audio with zero latency
• Features 8x HDMI inputs which can be independently routed to 8x HDBaseT™ & HDMI outputs
• Simultaneous HDBaseT™ and HDMI outputs to allow connection to dual displays per zone
• Inputs 1 & 2 support dual HDBaseT™ & HDMI to enable integration of remote HDMI sources up to 70m distance (4K up to 40m)
• Up to 24×16 Audio Matrix independently controllable from video:
• 8 x analogue L/R audio inputs which can be routed to audio outputs or embedded onto HDBaseT™ / HDMI outputs
Essential 4×4 HDBaseT™ Matrix
For up to lengths of 40m over a single CAT cable
• Advanced HDBaseT™ technology offering distribution of video and audio over a single CAT cable
• Advanced Colour Space Conversion (CSC) supports HDMI 2.0 18Gbps specification including HDR
• Features 4 x HDMI inputs which can be independently routed to 4 x HDBaseT™ outputs
• Output 1 features simultaneous HDMI and HDBaseT™ output
• Supports 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 UHD video up to 40m
• Extends HDMI 1080p video up to 70m
11 Input 2 Output Multi-Format Presentation Switch
• Switcher can function in 2 modes:
– Splitter mode – Both HDMI output 1 & HDBaseT™ output 2 display the same selected input.
– Matrix Switcher mode – HDMI inputs are independently switchable to HDMI output 1 & HDBaseT™ output 2. HDMI output 1 has access to HDBaseT™ input + HDMI inputs 1-4 ONLY (HDMI signal pass-through including 4K resolution), whilst HDBaseT™ output 2 has access to all HDMI, HDBaseT™ and analogue video inputs with associated audio.
• HDBaseT™ output (output 2) for distribution of video sources up to 100m (4K up to 70m) with bi-directional IR, RS-232, LAN serving and EDID management
Request a Call Back
Get one our our AV product specialists to give you a call.
Talk to the Northamber AV team on 020 8296 7399 for more on Bluestream.